Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

I'm on holiday and i'm bored so i went outing with my cousins and my aunty and a special guest from US.

Damn the entrance really creeps me out !! Look at that, as if it's abandoned for years

We have to walk up there to reach the cave entrance. Damn it's more like 1000 steps till you reach the top !! Anyway, i was having fun there so i dont care about how tiring it is, i ran up with my cousin.. LOL! Alright, we had reached the top, time to take out flashlight !! And we're going in !! It's dark so i cant take photos. When we reach the inner part of the cave, this is what we'll see..





I'm so sweaty after the climbing, so after we leave the cave, we're going back to my grandma's village and me and my cousin went swimming nearby. Hahahaha!!

0 comments: