Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Well well, done my portfolio for architecture design 102. The above photos are 1 of the portfolio sheet. Just wanna show what i'm doing for this semester's architecture design. 80 cube, we're given few words to choose ( choose 2 ) and are to fuse both of the chosen words to form a concept for a structure. Pretty hard at 1st cause i'm not sure what are those words for and how to make a design out of it. My previous words i chose shifting and overlapping. Dang, it's hard for me to design something out of it. So i change to fragment and suspending which lessen my burden for my work ^^. The client house, i think i already talk about it in my previous post.
That's all for today.

Thanks for reading MLE.

0 comments: