Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

After surveying consoles ; Xbox, PS3 and wii, I think i'm going for Wii for the meantime. Was planning to get PS3 at 1st but then after a short "researching" on ps3 games, i realise the games i'm looking forward to is not even released yet in MY or not even release yet. So getting PS3 now is not a good time. Plus the games are very expensive! So i go over to xbox 360. Happy with the price, Not as expensive as PS3 but still.. Most of the game can be played in PC, getting xbox... worth merh? maybe.. Lastly i've made up my mind and go for Wii. Well, Wii's game are not bad actually.. The gameplay is fun, and most of the game everyone can play especially for my sis and my mum! Haha. Furthermore, Wii is cheaper than PS3 and Xbox360. So.. I'm getting WII! Going to get it on this Sunday so i'll update you guys with the pics after i bought it ~

Wee wiii wee ~

PS: I think I'll be getting PS3 once the games i'm looking forward to is released. And also wait for the price to settle down.. :D

0 comments: