Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Time flies..
And here i am, back in KL. Another 4 months before i could go back Kuching.
A new semester is starting soon for me. Estimating 5 modules I'll be taking this semester and I'm not as free as last semester. I hope games wont drag my performances/attention down in class or whenever i got stuff to do. I admit i might be lazy and prefer playing at times but i suppose i should try hard this semester. Any delay for me or repeat is no laughing matter. Hopefully I can survive this 5 modules this semester. There will be a lot of drawings and model making, site visits too. It's time to polish up my 3D max skill as well, it will come in handy especially for my design classes.
That should be it. Wednesday i have to turn up for enrollment.

PS: Jyjy to my dear for this semester <3

0 comments: