Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Yes. I have 2 personalities. The ignorance type and the cheerful type. Don't ask me why 2? Just choose 1 and be happy with it. It's easy to said than done. Let me explain about it, shall we?


The Ignorance Vinze
Noone likes this type of me. Even I, myself hates this type and sad to say, I cant control from being one myself. To be honest, my mind controls me more than my life controls myself. I'm trying my best to avoid me from changing back to this type. The best way is to avoid being stress. Well, I cant say that I'm forever being like this, it needs time to cure. So don't blame me if I'm cruel to you. Kekeke.

The Cheerful Vinze
Everyone likes this type of me! Yeah! HAhAhAh ! What's so different about this type compare to the ignorance type? Well, I'm more talkative, I crap more, I'm outgoing, I laugh, I go crazy~

Right now, I'm 90% positive type. Yay! *Like*
What surprised me is, before i come back KL, I'm the negative type, but as soon as i reach KL, I feel like i changed to a complete different person. Thank you Jesus! Thanks for the blessing! I just hope i can be this way forever! This will surely turn my life upside down. Time to build up my life all over again, before the day my evil side come visit me again!

*Not related*
I've realised something, a mistake, that changed my life. If only I've realised that mistake sooner, I think, I'm not what i am right now. But nevermind, realised is betetr than never. I'll change this, I'm sure, I can make someone else happy this time. I'm sure!

1 comments:

you make yourself sound like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The cheerful you buu buu a lot! =P