Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Nothing to blog and "some" readers are complaining dy, well, you-know-who. XD
I'll talk about clannad after story then.

Just finish watching Clannad After Story and it is a very beautiful, touching anime i ever seen so far. The OST used for the anime actually matched well with the scene as it express out the emotions and feelings of the scene. *Even Eric agree with it*
In my previous post i got talk about it also which i include the plot of the anime so u can just click on my archives to review my old post of it.

It's a must to watch anime, try and search around in youtube or download the torrent from AnimeSuki. It'll be licensed soon so better get it before it's been deleted. I got Clannad and Clannad After Story so if you're a bit lazy to download, you can just take from me. XD

That's all for the update. Nothing much to update today since i didnt do anything.

0 comments: