Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Okay!! Now i got something to talk about! F I N A L L Y!
SDO-X fever is back! Wohooohoo! Made a new char again~ That's me! I always make new char over n over again. Dunno why. Got myself some avatars using mpoint. ( Pic above )
Oh yea, the silver hair is my char, the other 1 i just photoshopped it out only. Wakakaka!
Anyway, does who still wondering what's SDO, well, it's a music online game where u hit ur bottoms on certain point when the notes come down. You can click here to watch a preview of how the gameplay is like. FYI, it's not my video. If u're interested in playing it you can go to XDO website to download the client and also register your account. Last but not least, Happy Jamming! :P

0 comments: