Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Sorry was bored right now! So i blog!
Nyahahahaha! *Fake smile tho*
New semester starting soon so imma going to be god damn busy soon. So i think right now is a good time to talk about my previous holiday. Well, i think my previous holiday was... awesome. Should i say, by far the best holiday i ever had. My previous holiday i hang out a lot! Compare to my past holidays i usually stay at home or office.

Event happened during holiday
1.Celebrating my 21st holiday
2.Go out with friends
3. Go out with special someone
4. Attend church every sunday
5. Play new games
6. Met new friends
7. Bought Konata Figurine
8. Supper nearly whole night .__.
9. Celebrating CNY
10. Had the most laugh this holiday
11. Crap the most
12. Spend the most! HahAH!

Ok la that's all for now. Eric Gone crazy and i wanna go watch! HAHAH!

0 comments: