Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Right... Back to KL for more semesters in Limkokwing. Was habitating at my new nest now in Cyberia Crescent. Dont really like it but the people around me makes my day. What should i talk about. Maybe i should alk a bit of my personal life since i think saying out now is better than keeping it inside. I have a gf... who i think is by far the best gf i ever met tho she's a bit lack of supportive. Whenever i'm in trouble, she would just stand on her own side blaming both party, instead of standing by my side. Kinda sad tho whenever it happens. A bit "no face" to others that his own gf didnt actually help me out. But i cant do anything about it anyway. Tak kan you want me scold her because of this.. So i'll just try my best to make me used to it. She's not the near perfect girl but i dont care about it, the reason for wanting to be with her is because.. I can be Happy when she's around. What's the point of being with pretty girl if u're not even happy urself. We're crazy, but sometime she's serious and most of the time i'm not. I found out she dont like people to joke about her. LOL she get heated up whenever i do that :X
I guess she shoud try be more open and jokes like mad! Hahaha. Likes to poke on her.. Makes me feel like "She's very cute". To be honest, i actually do like it when she tickle me, not because i wanna take advantage of her but it makes me feels more close with her. Well, I believe that she's the 1, so i actually introduced her to almost all my aunties and uncles dy. Hahaha! Dunno if i'm doing the right thing. She's a very nice girl, I dont wanna leave a bad mark on her, so I respect her every choices she'd made. Hopefully.... Nothing will change.

0 comments: