Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Today went out with Arthur, Eric and Chain to KL city. Depart around 10am+ reach Sg Wang at 1pm+!!11 Took us quite a while to reach there due to bus waiting and traffic jams. Shop around Sg Wang 1st and saw some new singer dunno who, didnt go notice her name. I bought a shirt at ROMP~ You wont see me walk pass/in ROMP without buying anything inside. LOL! Then went to Time Square shop for figurines~

Bought a World Of Warcraft figurine for myself and another 1 for Vanessa. I'll show the figurine later. Eric bought 2 for himself as because if we buy 4 different fugurines of WoW, we get rm50 for each only! Then i went to BodyGlove store to get me a new wallet! Oh i missed something, i bought an anime call Seto no hanayome at Sg Wang. Hahaha. The shop owner playing the anime and i find it quite funny so i bought it! LOL

I think that's all. Spent too much later eat bread for the next few days ar.. So went back home liao.

That should be it for today! Jannei~

Rehgar Earthfury

0 comments: