Silent Night . . .

There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light.

Ever feel that your life is missing something?
I do.. not just once. This feeling, is hardly explainable unless you can actually put yourself in that situation and feels it. Imagine losing something precious. Imagine losing something u care the most. It's like losing it changes your whole life. Tho i try my best to think positive. Try my best to smile. It's not the end of the world anyway. But saying it is easy, ain't easy doing it. How i wish everything can move smoothly. God created us to be part of his creation, we're created out to be imperfect. If we are perfect, there's nothing else to be improve in his creation. I guess, to be strong, I should face my weakness, to overcome my burden and to accept everything eventho it's bad. Think positive. I cant control anything, God does. All i can is hope.

Sad? Disappointed? Down?
Yes i am. What should i do now? I dunno myself. All i can do now is.. Look forward n smile. Hopefully, this is just a bad dreams. *pull my cheek* Guess not...

0 comments: